Sign Up to Get Access to this Free Report
Creating Millionaires One cup of coffee per day
LDF Financial Group, LLC
The formula for wealth is simple: Earn More, Spend Less, Invest Wisely. Simple right? Then why don't most people NOT do it? According to the Economic Policy Institute (EPI), even when adjusted for age, the median retirement savings would barely last a few months in retirement. While the mean or arithmetic average retirement savings is better, this simply highlights that the top 20% of income earners do wealth building, while 80% do virtually nothing (EPI).
Our goal is not to have a few people in the top percentile of the wealth curve, but to shift the wealth curve altogether, by creating millionaires one cup of coffee per day. For as little as $5 per day, you can become an "automatic" millionaire by retirement (assumes investing $5/day at 10% compounded interest, in a low cost index fund, between the ages 25-67).
LDF Financial Group's mission is to inspire, educate, and empower underserved individuals, families, and communities with actionable solutions that build, grow, protect, and expand their legacy through generational wealth.
1. Wealth is measured in time and not currency. Meaning wealth is not measured by how much money is in your bank account, how high your credit score, or even how much "stuff" you can buy. Instead, wealth is measured by how long you could comfortably live without you working for money, because money works for you. Is it one hour, day, week, month, year, decade, lifetime, or multiple generations?
2. The formula for wealth building is simple. Earn more by gaining knowledge and experience, spend less by enjoying the gift of life and relationships with others, and invest wisely in paper assets, real estate, and businesses.
3. Creating wealth is less about mathematics and money and more about psychology and habits. Creating wealth is about creating good habits. If your mind and heart are not committed to get start, disciplined to persevere, and focused to finish, then no amount of math or money will help you become wealthy.
4. Consumer debt is the root of all evil. If you can't pay for your consumerism with cash, then you can't afford it. Consumer debt shows your lack of self-control by buying things you don't need, with money you don't have, to impress people you don't like. Not to mention, interest that can double or triple the purchase price. If the debt doesn't make you money, like an investment, but cost you money, it's speculation at best, consumer debt at worst. In order to build wealth, you must get out and stay out of consumer debt.
5. Time is your greatest asset. The best time to plant a tree was 20-years ago. The second best time is today. Wealth is not exclusive to the extraordinary, but ordinary people that learned that starting small (even just $1 per day) is better than starting later.
The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
It doesn't take an expensive course, seminar, or coach to build wealth. All you need is a desire to build wealth, knowledge of time tested principles, and intentional daily habits. The so-called guru's don't want you to know you are one short Google search or library late fee away from information that will help you build wealth. We don't believe in wealth secrets, but wealth habits.
As knowledge without action is a daydream and action without knowledge is a nightmare.
We are a community of average people, with average skills and income on a common journey to build generational wealth using the simple formula of (Income - Expenses) ^ (Returns * time).
We bring the knowledge and community to help support you in your wealth building journey. You just have to follow through and follow up on your action plan. However, if you need a financial mentor to hold you accountable, motivate and push you forward, then we can help you too.
You're not alone
You don't have to make eight, seven, or even six figures to be wealthy. You just have to develop good financial habits by investing as little as $10, $5, or even $1 per day. The single most important factor to your success is simply getting started TODAY.
If you want a get-rich-quick scheme, then you've come to the wrong place. We believe food taste better when it's cooked in a crock pot than the microwave. Rich people may wear fancy clothes, drive expenses cars, and live in big homes (probably all from consumer debt). But we don't want to be rich, we want to wealthy.
And wealthy people have very different habits than rich people. Rich people work for money, wealthy people make money work for them, so they never have work for money again, nor their children, grandchildren, and many generations to come... Not because we don't want to work, but so we can go on to give our time and money to the causes that really matter to us; truly discovering our purpose and meaning in life. What's your excuse for NOT being a wealth builder?!
Copyright 2018, LDF Financial Group, LLC - Disclaimer
Sign Up to Get Access to this Free Report